Medi–Pedi-Spa Foot Treatment
This treatment combines chiropody, paraffin wax therapy with a pedicure treatment, therefore, providing a one-stop-shop in foot perfection. Benefits of wax therapy are:
- Improves skin colour, tone and texture
- Leaves skin nourished & moisturised
- Increases circulation which promotes healing
- Nourishes & improves dry heels, flaky nails & cuticles
- Eases pain in stiff joints & helps mobility
PRICE PLAN ‘A’ – £45
PRICE PLAN ‘B’ – £55 (Toe nails to be painted with a polish of your choice – no shellac or gels available).
What happens during treatment?
- Routine chiropody treatment – toe nail tidy, callus and corns are safely removed using sterile instruments
- Feet are soaked, softened and soothed followed by a foot exfoliation in a foot spa bath.
- Paraffin Wax Therapy application
Foot Paraffin Wax Therapy Contra-indications (Please Read)
Foot Paraffin Wax Therapy (Medi-Pedi_Spa) may not be suitable for all individuals.
Listed below are a few contra-indications which may have to be considered prior to booking this therapy:
- Infectious skin disorders (athletes foot, verrucaes)
- Psoriasis / eczema (may aggravate)
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes due to peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage – loss of sensation or hypersensitive)
- Cancer as skin is very sensitive
- Swollen or bruised areas of ankles/feet
- Broken skin (cuts, wounds)